- Got promoted at work this morning. No longer a measly clerical assistant, officially the SBA receptionist. (Only took two and a bit years to get there omg. But still I’m super keen for sitting on my ass all day answering phones and writing emails instead of running about the office like a madman.)
- Found out that for the office Christmas party the bosses are taking us to a theme park followed by a pub lunch. Raddest. Bosses. Ever.
- Three seasons of HIMYM down, and counting.
- Craving a sleep in past 6:30 but the opening of dad’s exhibition is on Saturday so we’re getting up early to travel and things. Totally going to spend the entirety of Sunday in bed.
- On that note yeah my dad has a 22 piece art exhibit in Maryborough this month, with the opening this Saturday. He’s already got prospective buyers and an offer for a second exhibit closer to home so that’s really cool. Also in exchange for a new lens I’m playing photographer with my SLR heck yea.
I need someone who’s watching/who has watched HIMYM to chat (read: EXCITEDLY SHOUT ABOUT EVERY SINGLE MARGINALLY IMPORTANT POINT OF THE PLOT) about it with please because feelings.
yeah hi I’m a bad person
my grandmother just rang and told me that as my graduation present she’s going to pay for all my driving lessons which is kinda a big thing cause I know they’re not cheap but I was just so tired from working all day I could barely stay focused on the conversation and probably seemed super spacey and disinterested when I’m actually not and really appreciate the gift and I could kinda hear in her voice that she expected me to be more excited and I just
[smacks head on desk]